- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Club West Golf Course
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Junior Golf
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- The Duke Golf Course
- The Duke Golf Couse
- The Foothills Golf Course
- Women's Golf Lessons
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Golf Lessons Update: August 17, 2015
Two golfers share (2) two hour sessions for only $200 total. The students may use time for on-course instruction and coaching. The green fees and cart fees will be included at Ahwatukee CC, Club West, The Duke, and The Foothills.
This four hour program is designed for those busy students who just cannot commit to weekly lessons. The sessions will allow for more coverage of topics due to the amount of time (120-min. per session) compared to 30, 40, and 60 minutes of time.
You may elect to do at Dobson Ranch, however, the green fee and cart fee is extra payable to Dobson Ranch.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
(602) 828-4653 call or text
Golf Lessons Update for July 30, 2015 serving: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Dobson Ranch, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Arizona.
Golf lessons update – June 23, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona
Take advantage of the three hour short game (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) special for only $175.
Share with friends and/or family: two students is $100 each, three students $85 each, and four students is $75 each.
This offer is affordable for all golfers.
Note: instruction and coaching available at the following locations.
- Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona – Phoenix metro area golf lessons/instruction update: May 28, 2015
Golf lessons make a great gift for Dad.
Here it is: three 45-minute lessons for $110.
The normal rate is $195 – you save $85.
Dad can choose from four locations:
Ahwatukee CC, Clubwest, Dobson Ranch, The Foothills, and The Duke.
To purchase your gift certificate please call me at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Instructor
Golf Lessons Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ: April 23, 2015
As I stated on previous posts: most golfers have not taken professional golf instruction. Most golfers think it won’t help or even fear that they might get worse. I am offering a special investment fee while I am on the golf course with you.
How can I help YOU! Well, I get to see what you can do and what is preventing you from performing better on the course. How good are you? How good would you like to be? Do you track your results? Do you really know how far your drive the ball with all clubs (full swing). How good are you at reading greens?
Notice I have not mentioned “golf swing”. I never have met a golfer that said, “I am 100% satisfied with my game”. How about learning how to score? How about learning how to practice?
Here it is: $180 for TWO nine-hole PLAYING LESSONS.
Two students $130 each
Includes your green fees and cart fees plus range balls.
Location: Ahwatukee Country Club
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Golf lessons and instruction update April 6, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
Here is my Spring 2015 golf instruction/coaching special:
Eight two hour sessions for only $695
Two golfers $495 per
Three golfers $395 per
Just think how much improvement you will gain, and for you to experience real results just after 16 hours of coaching. The best benefit of this program is you will experience on the golf course instruction and coaching.
Your range balls, green fee, and cart fee is included. This program is customized to meet your needs for your total golf game improvement.
The time commitment can be customized. You can elect to do one session per week, two per week, or two sessions per month.
It’s time you invest and spend a little to get better and enjoy the process of succeeding.
Locations for this program: Ahwatukee CC, Club West, The Foothills, and The Duke.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
March 30, 2015 Arizona Golf Lessons/Instruction Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale:
Full swing and short game evaluation/lesson plus on course evaluation and coaching.
This limited time special offer is a full swing, short game, and golf course evaluation. Most golfers have not had a total golf game evaluation. Find out your true potential and see real results.
What is included in this session?
Range balls, green fee and cart fee.
Full swing assessment, putting, chipping, pitching, sand, and how you play on the golf course.
How long? Two hours (one or two golfers)
How much? $150 (reg. $250) for one golfer or $100 each two golfers (reg. $150 per)
Where? Ahwatukee CC
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Phoenix, Maricopa, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Arizona: Golf lessons update for March 27, 2015:
This special offer is for the golfer who is serious about his or her game. The program is a three hour session of total golf game learning and performance, which meets one time per week for four weeks.
In my opinion: the model of traditional golf lessons at 3o minutes or one hour is broken. A three hour session allows for plenty of time to train and develop for improvement.
Investment for 12 hours:
$795 one student
$595 two students each
$395 three students each
You deserve to see real results. The hope and someday you improve may never come, or will it…the possibility is within reach. I have never met a golfer who was 100% satisfied with his or her golf game.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona Golf Lessons Update: March 1, 2015
When you go to the practice facility you will see the majority of golfers on the range. The putting green is there, but most spend little time there. Why? Are you a good putter? No need to practice? Do you easily get bored? Do you know how to practice putting? It’s easy, so no need to work at it….The long ball is more fun, sexy and exciting, right?
I have had many students in the past ask me if I even coach putting. Many assume it is not offered, or don’t need it because how hard could it be…
For some putting is an easy task that is learned through trial and error. For others putting is frustrating. Of course we all want to sink more putts and avoid the dreaded three-putt, right?
Here is what I offer in a putting coaching session
Aim (vision, putter aim, and body alignment)
Set-Up (grip, stance, ball location, eye-line, and posture)
Putter evaluation and recommendation
Learn the skill of touch, feel, and distance control
Investment: $125 for a one hour session
Two Golfers: $75 each
What you learn and experience will enlighten you. Spend a little time and invest in your game for life time of putting improvement and enjoyment.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- VIDEO: Malnati gives priceless reaction after failed water shot August 28, 2015Watch video of Web.com Tour golfer Peter Malnati hitting out of the water and his reaction when the golf ball rolls right back into the hazard in Portland.Andy Zunz
- Recap: Watson, Finau among first-round leaders at The Barclays August 27, 2015Follow Jordan Spieth and more during the first round of The Barclays, the FedEx Cup Playoffs opener, Thursday at Plainfield Country Club in Edison, N.J.Golfweek Staff
- Spieth opens Barclays with worst round since May August 27, 2015PGA Tour golfer Jordan Spieth shoots worst round since May at 2015 The Barclays during FedEx Cup Playoffs.Andy Zunz
- Stacy Lewis sees 'Yani of old' at Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic August 27, 2015LPGA Tour golfers Yani Tseng and Stacy Lewis shoot rounds of 70 Thursday at 2015 Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic.Beth Ann Nichols
- Mercier knocks off Simson for Golfweek Senior National Match Play title August 27, 2015Mike Mercier knocks off Paul Simson for 2015 Golfweek Senior National Match Play title at Tobacco Road Golf Club.Ron Gaines
- Callaway Great Big Bertha Fairway Woods August 27, 2015Callaway's Great Big Bertha fairway woods are designed to be easy to hit and provide distance with forgiveness.David Dusek
- Mizuno JPX EZ Forged Irons August 27, 2015With the release of the new JPX EZ Forged irons, Mizuno is using a special ingredient to create more distance and forgiveness without sacrificing feel.David Dusek
- O'Toole drops alcohol, focuses on making LPGA's CME Tour Championship August 27, 2015LPGA Tour golfer Ryann O'Toole decides to stop drinking alcohol during LPGA Tour play and focuses on staying healthy and making LPGA's CME Tour Championship.Beth Ann Nichols
- Golf-industry executives discuss their start in golf, outlook for future August 27, 2015Golf-industry executives of Ping, TaylorMade and Callaway, to name a few, discuss their start in golf, outlook for future to preview 2015 Golfweek Industry Cup.James Achenbach
- 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship Official Guide Digital Edition August 27, 20152015 Deutsche Bank Championship Guide
- De la Riva, Paratore share first-round lead at Czech Masters August 27, 2015European Tour golfers Eduardo de la Riva and Renato Paratore share first-round lead at D+D Real Czech Masters.Andy Zunz
- Patrick Reed plans marathon schedule to fulfill European Tour obligation August 27, 2015PGA Tour golfer Patrick Reed plans to fulfill his European Tour obligations and keep his status by playing five events overseas, including a golf tournament in Hong Kong and two in Shanghai.Jim McCabe
- Wyndham week gives Presidents Cup captain Jay Haas plenty to think about August 27, 20152015 U.S. Presidents Cup captain Jay Haas has plenty to think about after the Wyndham Championship, including his son, Bill Haas, Tiger Woods' recent play and Davis Love III's win.Jim McCabe
- Alabama's Talley ready for another pro test at Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic August 26, 2015Alabama senior Emma Talley will play in this week's Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic in Prattville, Ala., on a sponsor exemption.Beth Ann Nichols
- McLaughlin returns to Virginia after racking up five titles in New England August 26, 2015Virginia senior Nick McLaughlin won five times this summer, including the New England Amateur.Jim McCabe
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2015