- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Club West Golf Course
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Junior Golf
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- The Duke Golf Course
- The Duke Golf Couse
- The Foothills Golf Course
- Women's Golf Lessons
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
Golf lessons update – June 23, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizonpa
Take advantage of the two hour short game (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) special for only $125.
Share with friends and/or family: two students is $100 each, three students $85 each, and four students is $75 each.
This offer is affordable for all golfers.
Each subject (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) for one golfer is only $31.25 per subject
Two golfers is only $25 each per subject
Three golfers is only $21.25 each per subject
Four golfers is only $18.75 each per subject
Note: instruction and coaching available at the following locations.
- Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona – Phoenix metro area golf lessons/instruction update: May 28, 2015
Golf lessons make a great gift for Dad.
Here it is: three 45-minute lessons for $110.
The normal rate is $195 – you save $85.
Dad can choose from four locations:
Ahwatukee CC, Clubwest, Dobson Ranch, The Foothills, and The Duke.
To purchase your gift certificate please call me at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Instructor
Golf Lessons Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ: April 23, 2015
As I stated on previous posts: most golfers have not taken professional golf instruction. Most golfers think it won’t help or even fear that they might get worse. I am offering a special investment fee while I am on the golf course with you.
How can I help YOU! Well, I get to see what you can do and what is preventing you from performing better on the course. How good are you? How good would you like to be? Do you track your results? Do you really know how far your drive the ball with all clubs (full swing). How good are you at reading greens?
Notice I have not mentioned “golf swing”. I never have met a golfer that said, “I am 100% satisfied with my game”. How about learning how to score? How about learning how to practice?
Here it is: $180 for TWO nine-hole PLAYING LESSONS.
Two students $130 each
Includes your green fees and cart fees plus range balls.
Location: Ahwatukee Country Club
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Golf lessons and instruction update April 6, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
Here is my Spring 2015 golf instruction/coaching special:
Eight two hour sessions for only $695
Two golfers $495 per
Three golfers $395 per
Just think how much improvement you will gain, and for you to experience real results just after 16 hours of coaching. The best benefit of this program is you will experience on the golf course instruction and coaching.
Your range balls, green fee, and cart fee is included. This program is customized to meet your needs for your total golf game improvement.
The time commitment can be customized. You can elect to do one session per week, two per week, or two sessions per month.
It’s time you invest and spend a little to get better and enjoy the process of succeeding.
Locations for this program: Ahwatukee CC, Club West, The Foothills, and The Duke.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
March 30, 2015 Arizona Golf Lessons/Instruction Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale:
Full swing and short game evaluation/lesson plus on course evaluation and coaching.
This limited time special offer is a full swing, short game, and golf course evaluation. Most golfers have not had a total golf game evaluation. Find out your true potential and see real results.
What is included in this session?
Range balls, green fee and cart fee.
Full swing assessment, putting, chipping, pitching, sand, and how you play on the golf course.
How long? Two hours (one or two golfers)
How much? $150 (reg. $250) for one golfer or $100 each two golfers (reg. $150 per)
Where? Ahwatukee CC
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Phoenix, Maricopa, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Arizona: Golf lessons update for March 27, 2015:
This special offer is for the golfer who is serious about his or her game. The program is a three hour session of total golf game learning and performance, which meets one time per week for four weeks.
In my opinion: the model of traditional golf lessons at 3o minutes or one hour is broken. A three hour session allows for plenty of time to train and develop for improvement.
Investment for 12 hours:
$795 one student
$595 two students each
$395 three students each
You deserve to see real results. The hope and someday you improve may never come, or will it…the possibility is within reach. I have never met a golfer who was 100% satisfied with his or her golf game.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona Golf Lessons Update: March 1, 2015
When you go to the practice facility you will see the majority of golfers on the range. The putting green is there, but most spend little time there. Why? Are you a good putter? No need to practice? Do you easily get bored? Do you know how to practice putting? It’s easy, so no need to work at it….The long ball is more fun, sexy and exciting, right?
I have had many students in the past ask me if I even coach putting. Many assume it is not offered, or don’t need it because how hard could it be…
For some putting is an easy task that is learned through trial and error. For others putting is frustrating. Of course we all want to sink more putts and avoid the dreaded three-putt, right?
Here is what I offer in a putting coaching session
Aim (vision, putter aim, and body alignment)
Set-Up (grip, stance, ball location, eye-line, and posture)
Putter evaluation and recommendation
Learn the skill of touch, feel, and distance control
Investment: $125 for a one hour session
Two Golfers: $75 each
What you learn and experience will enlighten you. Spend a little time and invest in your game for life time of putting improvement and enjoyment.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona Golf School Update for December 11, 2014: Awhatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.
Three Day Golf School by PGA Pro, Rob Camacho will help your golf game for the 2015 season and beyond. The cost for the golf school is affordable, and even less expensive compared to traditional hourly rates or series of lesson rates.
Why Arizona Golf School?
You as the student will have a full day of learning versus a 1/2 hour lesson or hour lessons that typically meet one time per week.
How many per school?
One student with a max of four students per golf school.
What is the daily schedule?
9am – 12pm Learning/Coaching
12pm – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 2pm Learning/Coaching (warm up for golf)
2pm – 4pm Learning/Coaching on the golf course
All Inclusive Golf School:
Professional instruction and coaching by Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
$999.99 per person
Payment: prefer cash or check, but all credit / debit cards accepted.* Note*: as of January 1, 2015 there will be a 3.5% cc and debit card transaction fee to be added.
Golf Lessons Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ: December 8, 2014
The best golfers in the world hire a coach/instructor to help for improvement. Case in point is the recent winner, Jordan Spieth winning the Hero World Challenge (Tiger’s tournament). On Sunday’s post win interview on the Golf Channel, Spieth acknowledge his instructor, Cameron McCormick’s help. Putting was in need of help. Spieth said, his coach noticed his putting stroke was too “straight back” and need a little arc on the backswing. Well, it helped Spieth to win by 10 shots.
Tiger Woods just hired Chris Como to help. So why do you need to hire a golf instructor/coach? The obvious is to improve, right?
Well, most will avoid it like a plague. Why? Here is a list of ten reasons in my opinion why golfers will not hire a teacher/instructor.
1. The pro will screw up my swing.
2. The pro will make me swing his way.
3. I am not good enough.
4. Lessons cost to much.
5. I tried lessons in the past, and it was a waste of time and money.
6. My friend will help me for free.
7. I can youtube golf lessons for free.
8. I get free advice on the range from the guy next to me.
9. I can learn from watching golf channel.
10. Lessons will screw up my game.
I can help you, if given the opportunity. Changes can take some time, but positive changes can be experienced with one session as well. Why not experience a longer session? Perhaps a two or three hour session versus the traditional “series” of lessons?
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Performance Coach
Dobson Ranch l Ahwatukee CC l The Duke, Maricopa
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- DeChambeau named Southern Golf Association's top am in June July 6, 2015NCAA college golf individual medalist Bryson DeChambeau of SMU has been named the Southern Golf Association's top amateur for June.Golfweek Staff
- ESPN removes charity golf event from Trump National LA July 6, 2015ESPN removes ESPY charity golf event that will benefit The V Foundation's Stuart Scott Memorial Cancer Research Fund from Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles after Donald Trump's disparaging remarks about Mexicans.Andy Zunz
- Latest Nike Golf Club Collection release has British Open flavor July 6, 2015The latest edition of the Nike Golf Club Collection was released July 1, just in time for The Open Championship at St. Andrews.Brentley Romine
- U.S. Women's Open field fluctuates with late adds, WDs July 6, 2015The U.S. Women's Open field fluctuated with new LPGA players and amateurs as championship week begins.Golfweek Staff
- Adidas Golf introduces limited-edition camo-print golf shoes July 6, 2015On June 30, adidas Golf released limited-edition camouflaged-print versions of four of its footwear models.Brentley Romine
- Player of the Week: Nelly Korda July 6, 2015Nelly Korda won the AJGA's Yani Tseng Invitational, earning a spot in the 2016 Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic and Golfweek's Junior Girls Player of the Week honors.Golfweek Staff
- Player of the Week: Rosswell Sinclair July 6, 2015Rosswell Sinclair, of Stuart, Fla., closed with a 9-under 63 at the AJGA's Under Armour/Jeff Overton Championship, winning the event and earning Golfweek's Junior Boys Player of the Week honors.Golfweek Staff
- TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs+ Putter July 6, 2015TaylorMade designed the new Daddy Long Legs+ putter to provide the ultimate in stability.David Dusek
- Odyssey Big T Putters July 6, 2015Odyssey's newest line of putters are designed to help players aim more effectively, no matter how they like to do it.David Dusek
- Tiger Woods falls in OWGR despite Greenbrier progress July 6, 2015Tiger Woods falls in Official World Golf Ranking PGA Tour golf ranking despite Greenbrier Classic finish with Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth ranking before John Deere Classic.Andy Zunz
- Rory McIlroy ankle injury leaves British Open start in question July 6, 2015PGA Tour golfer Rory McIlroy ankle injury while playing soccer with friends before 2015 British Open PGA Tour major championship at St. Andrews.Alistair Tait
- Winner's Bag: Danny Lee, 2015 Greenbrier Classic July 6, 2015A complete list of the Callaway equipment Danny Lee used to win the 2015 Greenbrier Classic.David Dusek
- Ancer tops Burgoon in Nova Scotia Open playoff for 1st Web.com win July 5, 2015Abraham Ancer notched his first Web.com Tour victory after topping Bronson Burgoon in a playoff at the Nova Scotia Open.Brentley Romine
- Golfweek PostGame: Danny Lee wins 1st Tour title in Greenbrier playoff July 5, 2015Danny Lee became a first-time winner on the PGA Tour by winning the Greenbrier Classic 2015 in a four-way playoff.Adam Schupak
- For European Tour success, copy the French July 5, 2015French golf fans have much to celebrate on the European Tour and on the amateur-golf ranks.Alistair Tait
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2015