This topic is for the beginner golfer and intermediate golfer, so I thought I would ask some questions…here it goes: What are you trying to do? I mean what are your swing thoughts? What is it that you are attempting to do with your golf club? Are you thinking about your backswing, hips, shoulders, knees, head, core, leverage, angle(s), width, length, swing arc, downswing, forward swing, divot, right left, move, inside-out, path, shape, outside-in, roll, fire, and don’t slide, and don’t move your head. Ok, the list could go on-and-on; I think you get my drift. I will say this, if you have a swing thought or more than one swing thought and you are producing good shots, then continue and don’t change. But if your swing thoughts are not producing what you want, then you may want to question your swing thoughts. Perhaps what you were told and are being told about how to swing your golf club may not apply to you, but may apply to the person that is helping you because of their success. If you are confused or frustrated with golf and/or your golf swing call Tempe golf lessons/instruction today. The golf lesson(s) in Tempe, Arizona are open to all new golfers and intermediate golfers in fine cities such as; Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, and Ahwatukke. Women golfers seeking help are always welcome by Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho. Mr. Camacho offers putting, chipping, sand, and playing lessons as well. And, junior golfers in the East Valley are always welcome too. Call today for a new game!
Calling all golfers in Mesa and Gilbert, Arizona for golf lessons! Just because you live east of Rio Salado Golf Course does not mean you are out of reach for professional golf instruction. And remember golf lessons for the intermediate golfer does not mean that you regress before you improve. Most golf lessons are taken on full swing by a majority of players, but lessons on short game (putting lessons, chipping lessons, pitching lessons and sand lessons) are also offered by Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho.
Here is my take on golf lessons:
1. Sign up for one lesson before making a commitment for several lessons.
2. Define your goals. What do you want out of the lesson(s)??
3. Be open to the possibilities of change. Now change does not have to a negative. Remember to change what YOU want to change.
4. Rob Camacho will explain what is always appropriate for YOU. For example: The intermediate golfer may have an “open stance” at address. Does that mean I change that? It depends on ball-flight and what the player is intending to do with the golf ball. That may be the player’s preference at address. If the player’s results are good, I leave him/her alone on “open stance.”
5. Perhaps your swing is good and you just need help on how to play better golf. You need golf playing coaching, not golf swing instruction.
6. Golf lessons should be fun and rewarding.
7. Are you ready to improve?
If you or you know a golfer that could benefit from coaching or instruction call Tempe Golf Lessons (602-828-GOLF) for more information. Rob Camacho, Arizona Golf Instructor will help you in all aspects of your golf game. Golf instruction and golf lesson programs are available for all east valley citizens in cities such as; Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, and Ahwatukee, Arizona.
Did the Masters Tournament pump you up for golf? Is it the spring weather that gets you out to play and practice? For me it is both! But then again, I am from Southern California where everyday is golf season. So, what are your plans for better golf this spring, 2008? Are you going to play more? Maybe you are in need of a new set of clubs? Perhaps you are going to work on your short game? Well, have you consider golf lessons? Maybe you need golf swing coaching or playing coaching? If you or someone you know is in need of golf lessons, golf instruction, golf playing lessons, and golf swing advice, please contact Tempe Golf Lessons/Instruction at (602) 828-GOLF. Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho is a graduate of the San Diego Golf Academy and graduate of the Professional Golfers’ Association’s Golf Management Program. Tempe golf lessons are available to all golfers who reside in the following cities such as, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Ahwatukee, Arizona. Lessons and golf instruction in Tempe are solely taught by Mr. Camacho.
The matter of fact is that all golfers want to play better golf in a short amount of time. But how do you know what to do? And what does play better golf mean anyway? The first thing you have to answer is why do you play golf? Do you play for competition? Are you golfing for the lowest possible score? Do you actual keep score by playing by the USGA Rules? Does playing better golf mean that you hit longer drives? Here is my list on how to play better golf and save time…
1. Practice your golf swing with a heavy-weighted club. I recommend a driver and iron.
2 Swing your “heavy-weighted club” for 10 minutes per day. This really does work.
3. Put a TRAINING GRIP on your practice club.
4. Get rid of your long irons and replace with hybrids.
5. Practice your short game 90 minutes per week. You know…putting, pitching, chipping, and bunker (sand) shots.
6. Make sure your golf clubs are properly fitted!
7. And don’t forget about your putter and wedges for proper fit…
If you would like to know how you can play better golf please contact Scottsdale Golf Lessons today! Arizona golf instructor, Rob Camacho offers golf instruction programs to all beginner and intermediate golfers in towns such as, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, and Phoenix, Arizona. And all junior golfers and woman golfers are always welcome for golf lessons and playing lessons. Call today for a free phone consultation.