The matter of fact is that all golfers want to play better golf in a short amount of time. But how do you know what to do? And what does play better golf mean anyway? The first thing you have to answer is why do you play golf? Do you play for competition? Are you golfing for the lowest possible score? Do you actual keep score by playing by the USGA Rules? Does playing better golf mean that you hit longer drives? Here is my list on how to play better golf and save time…
1. Practice your golf swing with a heavy-weighted club. I recommend a driver and iron.
2 Swing your “heavy-weighted club” for 10 minutes per day. This really does work.
3. Put a TRAINING GRIP on your practice club.
4. Get rid of your long irons and replace with hybrids.
5. Practice your short game 90 minutes per week. You know…putting, pitching, chipping, and bunker (sand) shots.
6. Make sure your golf clubs are properly fitted!
7. And don’t forget about your putter and wedges for proper fit…
If you would like to know how you can play better golf please contact Scottsdale Golf Lessons today! Arizona golf instructor, Rob Camacho offers golf instruction programs to all beginner and intermediate golfers in towns such as, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, and Phoenix, Arizona. And all junior golfers and woman golfers are always welcome for golf lessons and playing lessons. Call today for a free phone consultation.