Calling all golfers in Mesa and Gilbert, Arizona for golf lessons! Just because you live east of Rio Salado Golf Course does not mean you are out of reach for professional golf instruction. And remember golf lessons for the intermediate golfer does not mean that you regress before you improve. Most golf lessons are taken on full swing by a majority of players, but lessons on short game (putting lessons, chipping lessons, pitching lessons and sand lessons) are also offered by Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho.
Here is my take on golf lessons:
1. Sign up for one lesson before making a commitment for several lessons.
2. Define your goals. What do you want out of the lesson(s)??
3. Be open to the possibilities of change. Now change does not have to a negative. Remember to change what YOU want to change.
4. Rob Camacho will explain what is always appropriate for YOU. For example: The intermediate golfer may have an “open stance” at address. Does that mean I change that? It depends on ball-flight and what the player is intending to do with the golf ball. That may be the player’s preference at address. If the player’s results are good, I leave him/her alone on “open stance.”
5. Perhaps your swing is good and you just need help on how to play better golf. You need golf playing coaching, not golf swing instruction.
6. Golf lessons should be fun and rewarding.
7. Are you ready to improve?
If you or you know a golfer that could benefit from coaching or instruction call Tempe Golf Lessons (602-828-GOLF) for more information. Rob Camacho, Arizona Golf Instructor will help you in all aspects of your golf game. Golf instruction and golf lesson programs are available for all east valley citizens in cities such as; Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, and Ahwatukee, Arizona.