Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix Golf Learning Center, by Rob Camacho, Arizona Golf Professional:
I strongly believe that all high handicap golfers, intermediate golfers, and beginner golfers can improve their golf play.
Here is how:
1. Know your distance with each club
2. Know how far you carry the ball in the air with each club
3. Practice (yes I am stating the obvious here, but most of really don’t)
4. Learn to “play to shots”
5. “Play” and learn while you play 9 holes
6. Play par three courses and executive golf courses (you still have to get the ball in the hole there too, so don’t down play the facility)
7. Hire a professional to guide you and help you reach your potential. For most of you out there – you would rather spend several hundred dollars on equipment, then seek professional help.
The Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho offers golf lessons, golf instruction, golf coaching, and golf swing coaching in Tempe at Rio Salado Golf Course. The other golf services are golf playing lessons, golf coaching, putting lessons, chipping lessons, bunker lessons, pitching lessons, shot-shaping lessons, trouble shot lessons, golf ball trajectory lessons, golf ball distance control, golf course management, golf psychology, golf driver lessons, fairway wood lessons, hybrid shots, iron shots, wedge lessons, recovery golf shot lessons, and more. If you live in the following cities, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, South Scottsdale, Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, North Phoenix, South Chandler, then call 602-828-GOLF. And, by-the-way, I don’t have any “golf secrets.”