How many times have you hooked, sliced, pull-hooked, and pushed-slice your golf ball? Of course you meant not hit those shots, right? Well, I have hit those shots and know the feeling. But how about hitting a fade, draw, push, or hook on purpose? For some of you — you probably already know how. For most golfers — you can learn to hit “golf-shots” on purpose. What do I mean by the term – GOLF-SHOT? Golf-Shot: A shot that is played to advance the ball in such a manner to control the ball by way of the following:
1. Quarter-swing, half-swing, three-quarter swing
2. Ball back in stance for low trajectory by way of hands finishing low
3. Fade – ball feet — player aims body way left, but keeps club-face aimed at target — player swings as usual but on the forward swing player does not allow the tow of the club to pass the heal
4. 60 yard to hole with “fluffy lie” player can take 56 wedge — grip down one inch and swing back three-quarter to full finish
5. Bunker with little sand as in “hard-dirt” play shot with pitching-wedge over sand-wedge
Above are just a few examples of the many ways to “play golf-shots.” When you play golf there will be many occasions where you do not need to make a “full-swing.” If you would like to learn to play a certain type of golf shot, call The Arizona Golf Instructor, Rob Camacho. Rob Camacho can teach and coach you to play low and high shots as well as fades, draws, and any other type of golf-shot that you would like to learn how to play. Mr. Camacho teaches golfers to play better golf at Rio Salado Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona. The golf lessons in Tempe are a close drive for golfers in Scottsdale, Mesa, and Phoenix. You can book your golf lessons on topics such as; short game lessons, golf playing lessons whether you are a beginner or intermediate player you are all welcome. Also, you can book a one day golf school for those who just can’t schedule more than one day. Call today for a better golf game tomorrow.