There are not many teaching professionals offering two hour lessons for non touring professionals. And I mean two hours per one session. Why is that? Perhaps the cost would scare golfers away – maybe. Perhaps fatigue will be a factor for the student – maybe. For some, the two hour golf lesson/coaching session might be best.
Here are ten reasons why:
1. Two hours is plenty of time for student and teacher to learn from each other.
2. Drills, drills, drills, can be enforced within two hours
3. Full swing and short game can be covered
4. Relationship building, trust, student confidence in his/her performance
5. The student interview is the key to helping every golfer
6. No hurry to rush
7. Driving range time and on the course instruction can take place
8. Educating the student
9. A golf lesson in two hours may lead to a major breakthrough in learning yielding better results
10. Time – some golfers just can’t commit to a series of lessons for some reason or another and two hours would be the best investment
If you would like to book a two hour golf lesson, call Arizona Golf Lessons by Rob Camacho at (602) 828-GOLF. The Arizona Golf Lessons can cover full swing, putting, chipping, bunker shots, trouble shots, and on course golf play management. If you are need of help with your golf game and just do not have the time you now have a new option. The two hour golf lesson(s) in Tempe, Arizona are held at Rio Salado Golf Course. Please note that all golfers from Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Phoenix, and Ahwatukee, Arizona are always welcome.