I thought this was funny…
Happy Golf New Year! This is year for real improvement, right?
Here are 9 ways to improve your golf game for 2009:
1. Swing your golf club (all golf clubs) towards your target
2. Allow your body to respond by you swinging your club
3. One Swing Thought (your target)
4. Accept the fact that everyday is not the same
5. Fact: Your body never “hits the ball”
6. Stop trying to keep your head down!
7. Stop making the golf ball the target
8. Stop trying all the tips from the mags!
9. Stop trying to “shift-your-weight”
If you are interested in golf lessons in Arizona, call Rob Camacho for help at 602-828-GOLF. Rob Camacho has been giving golf lessons in Phoenix, Arizona since 2001 and is currently providing golf lessons in Tempe, Arizona at Rio Salado Golf Course. You can book a lesson on topics such as full swing, putting, pitching, chipping, bunker, playing lessons, specialty shots, recovery shots, game-prep, warm-up, and equipment evaluations and recommendations. You can always email me your golf problem (no charge) at email@example.com and I will respond within 24 hours.
Happy Golfing for ’09!