Arizona / Phoenix / Tempe / Scottsdale Golf Lessons Update: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
All beginner golfers, and intermediate golfers should eliminate the following from your mind:
1. You don’t have to keep your head down.
2. You don’t have to keep your lead arm straight on the backswing.
3. You don’t have to make a “swing change” after each shot is played to fix what went wrong.
4. Accept the fact that you will drive the ball only so far per YOUR golf swing.
5. The golf ball should not be your concern.
6. You don’t have to swing the club back on a straight line until the end of your backswing.
7. You don’t have to create a “big shoulder turn.”
8. The reason you are not CONSISTENT is because you attempt to make “swing” corrections when things go wrong.
9. Do not concern yourself with how far you hit the ball.
If you would like clarification on the points above, please contact me for discussion. I will explain and answer your questions. You can reach me at (602) 828-GOLF (4653) and email at rcamacho [at] azgolfinstructor [dot] com.
Also, I am on the following platforms for discussion: