Arizona, Phoenix Golf Lessons Update – March 7, 2010
Here is a list of ten excuses for not hiring a professional golf-swing coach in Arizona.
1. I tried it once, but wasted my money.
2. Too expensive.
3. The “golf pro” sucked.
4. My neighbor will help me. He is good. He shoots 85 – 90 all the time.
5. I will figure it out myself.
6. I have my golf mags and Internet to help me.
7. The golf pro tried to get me to change my grip. What a waste of $50 bucks, so never again.
8. I am not good enough for golf instruction.
9. I am happy shooting 30 over par, so why change that now.
10. What a scam, so I am not falling for “lessons.” Why pay the guy who I can beat.
Look, you may only need one session. If Tiger Woods and many other PGA TOUR pro’s pay their golf swing coaches, then why don’t you?