Phoenix, Arizona Golf Lessons & Instruction Update: Monday, April 12, 2010
Here is a list of 7 things that can ruin your golf lesson[s] experience:
1. Seeking advice outside of your hired golf instructor.
2. Not practicing as prescribed by your golf instructor.
3. Not completing your lesson series.
4. Introducing “other” swing thoughts, swing ideas, swing methods, swing techniques, as not part of what your hired instructor would like you to do.
5. Not asking questions.
6. Not having your instructor evaluate your golf equipment. Note: Your golf instructor can be at fault for this one too.
7. Scheduling your lessons when you are pressed for time.
If you or you know someone who would like to play better golf here in Phoenix, Arizona, then now is the time to act. I can be reached by phone at (602) 828-GOLF, or email me at rcamacho @ azgolfinstructor dot com.