Tempe, Arizona Golf Lessons: Update for Thursday, April 15, 2010
Do you know how far you hit every golf club in your bag? In my opinion: the Bushnell [laser] range finders are the best. GPS does a fine job, but if you want true accuracy – you will find Bushnell delivers yardage readings to within 1 yard.
1. Works on any golf course.
2. Works on any driving range.
3. Works in any weather condition.
4. Locate any target [object] on the golf course.
5. Golf course management.
6. Will help you lower your score.