Golf lessons Phoenix -Scottsdale – Tempe, Arizona Update: Monday, September 27, 2010
The next time someone tells you to do this or that in regards to your golf swing ask why. “You want me to do what”? “How come”?
Here are very popular statements one golfer will tell another golfer in no particular order:
1. Keep your head down.
2. Keep your eye(s) on the ball.
3. Keep your left arm straight on your backswing [right hand player].
4. Hit down on the ball.
5. Don’t move your head.
6. Make a big shoulder turn.
7. Shift your weight.
8. Follow through.
9. Make sure your club is parallel at the top of your swing.
10. Swing straight back on your backswing.
So the next time you are on the golf range and/or golf course – ask why??
Yar Golf dealer /Fitter