Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe Golf Lessons: Update – Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Ten things to ponder before you financial, emotionally, and physically commit to golf lessons:
1. Can I make a time commitment to attend?
2. Can I set time to actually practice post lesson(s)?
3. Can I accept change?
4. Can I set time to play on the golf course?
5. Can I be patient?
6. Can I allow my instructor to fully lead me?
7. Can I allow myself to be coached on putting, chipping, pitching, and bunker shots?
8. Can I ask questions if I don’t understand?
9. Can I take written notes, audio, or even video?
10. Can I stay focussed on MY golf instructor/coach for the entire duration of a lesson series?
Robbie Camacho, PGA Golf Instructor & Coach