Phoenix Golf Lessons Update: September 19, 2017. Proudly serving the communities of Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
New rates posted here today at azgolfinstructor.com.
Perhaps you are thinking about taking a lesson or more?
If you are thinking about it…well, just _ _ _ _ _ _ _ do it!!
I am sure you want to improve on some part of your game, right?
If you have been playing for more than five years without much of a difference in your game wouldn’t you like to make a change?
How is your golf journey? If it sucks…do something about it.
Here are five things to consider when contemplating taking lessons:
1. Are you willing to fully commit to the teacher/coach’s process?
2. Will you do what is asked of you to do for improvement?
3. Are you willing to be uncomfortable to become comfortable?
4. Are you willing to ask questions when you don’t understand the message or tasks?
5. Are you willing to respect the teacher/coach’s skills and experience so he or she can help you succeed?
Trust. Beliefs. Actions. Results.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional Teacher, Instructor, & Coach (602) 828-4653 Call or Text