- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- Women's Golf Lessons
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- Rob Camacho on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Stosh on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Jeff Goodman on Ping Golf Custom Fitting [nFlight]
- Golf Tips for Women – Curbing Impulsive Decisions on the Golf Course on Aim Your Club-face Before You Take Your Stance
- Felux on Golf Lessons in Phoenix, Arizona (602) 828-GOLF
Arizona golf lessons and instruction update for Ahwatukee August 17, 2014
As of September 1, 2014: In addition to teaching and coaching at Dobson Ranch, I will be able to teach and coach at all Foothill Golf Group course properties.
Note: lesson booking will be done with me, not the golf courses. Contact me for information regarding golf lessons and instruction.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Update for Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Lessons & Instruction: 7/14/14
Special: $100 for four thirty minute lessons. Two golfers share: $75 each
Special: $100 for a two-hour session. Two golfers share: $75 each
You can use your time for a one hour play lesson and use your remaining hour as thirty minutes twice or one hour.
Note: three golfers share: $75 each and four golfers share would be $50 each
Note: green fee not included, but I will take care of the cart fee.
Note: prefer cash or check. CC or debit card $5 to be added
Golf Instruction and Lessons Update for Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, AZ: June 2, 2014
- $250 for 10 thirty minute lessons.
- $150 per person [2 students] share 10 thirty minute lessons.
- No expiration date as to when to complete the lessons.
- Perfect for winter visitors, or too hot during the summer.
- Special will end for purchase on June 12.
- Hours of availability SUMMER:
- Call me for Fall and Winter
- Monday 8:30am – 12pm and 5pm -8pm
- Tuesday: 7am -12pm and 5:30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am – 11am and 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 11:30am and 5pm – 8pm
- Friday: 7am – 11am
- Saturday: 9am- 12pm
The golf lessons will be customized to achieve your golfing goals. You can purchase this offer for yourself, family members or your friends. Gift certificates are available.
Please contact me directly to purchase. I do prefer check or cash. Credit cards or debit cards accepted.
Please contact me if you are owed lessons from previous purchases.
Note: $5.00 cc or debit card transaction to be added.
Thank you for choosing Arizona Golf Instructor!
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Instruction / Lessons update, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ – Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Short Game Special: Two hours consisting of putting, chipping, sand, and putting, or customize to your needs.
Cost: $110 [reg. rate is $150]
Two students each is $75 per [reg. rate is $125 per]
Take advantage of this special to hone or refine your skills. Most golfers have never had a lesson on the short game. Most of your shots will be within 100 yards to the hole.
For booking please call me direct at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional at Dobson Ranch Golf Course – Mesa, AZ
Mesa / Phoenix AZ Golf Instruction and Lessons Update: Monday, May 12, 2014
A limited time offer: four thirty minute lessons for only $110. Two students share four thirty minute lessons is only $75 per student. You can choose to do full swing, short game, or both.
For booking, please call me directly at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Dobson Ranch Golf Course, Mesa AZ
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Short Game School/Lessons Update: February 10, 2014
I am now offering a solution to your short game woes: A two hour short game school on how to score. You can do four topics within the two hour one day session. The areas covered will be – putting, chipping, pitching, and sand. You can use your time based on your needs. You may want an hour on putting and hour on sand. You can customize your time…you may want thirty minutes on 85 to 100 yard pitching, and thirty minutes on long putting, and thirty minutes on difficult lies in the bunker, and how to master short chip shots.
If you really want to lower your score, then you owe it to yourself the opportunity ti really change your game for the better. Most golfers have never had a short game coaching session. Why? Well…my experience is that most will someday “figure it out.” But when you go to the driving range you will most on the range tee…
A small investment that will last a lifetime: $150 for one student and only $110 per student for two, three, or four students.
Contact me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona Golf Instruction Update: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Short Game Winter Special 2014
Two Hour School: Putting, Pitching, Chipping, and Sand
Cost: $110 for one student (regular $140)
Cost: $75 per student for two, three, and four students (regular $100 per student)
Note: You may customize your two hour short game school. For example you may want one hour of sand, 30 minutes of putting, and 30 minutes of pitching.
For scheduling call me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- Expert Picks: McIlroy, Furyk among Barclays faves August 20, 2014World No. 1 Rory McIlroy and Jim Furyk are among our experts' favorites for The Barclays this week on PGA Tour -- see who else our senior writers expect to contend in this week's FedEx Cup playoffs opener.Golfweek Staff
- Toy Box Extra e-magazine: August 20, 2014 August 20, 2014In this week's edition of Toy Box Extra, we take a look at the equipment that Gunn Yang used to win the U.S. Amateur, as well as a look at Tiger Woods' take on equipment.
- Rory McIlroy takes fans' questions on Facebook August 20, 2014World No. 1 Rory McIlroy took over the PGA Tour's Facebook page today to answer some of his fans' questions -- which ranged from playing tips to drinking from the Claret Jug.Andy Zunz
- USGA announces squad for World Amateur Team August 20, 2014American amateur standouts Bryson DeChambeau, Beau Hossler and Denny McCarthy will represent the U.S. at the 2014 World Amateur Team Championship.Andy Zunz
- Canadian Pacific Women's Open: Tee times August 20, 2014Two-time defending champion Lydia Ko will share a tee time with Kraft Nabisco Championship winner Lexi Thompson in the first and second rounds of the 2014 Canadian Pacific Women's Open.Andy Zunz
- Barclays: Tee times, first and second rounds August 20, 2014World No. 1 Rory McIlroy will share a tee time with reigning Masters champion Bubba Watson early Thursday and late Friday at The Barclays to start the PGA Tour’s FedEx Cup playoffs.Bill Zimmerman
- Notes: Strong Barclays field; Villegas' path; more August 20, 2014Thirty-eight of the world’s top 50 and 69 of the top 100 will tee it up at The Barclays on PGA Tour, while Camilo Villegas' path to the FedEx Cup was a rare one; plus more PGA Tour news.Jim McCabe
- Mickelson's Tour Championship streak at risk August 20, 2014Phil Mickelson and two others have a chance to maintain perfect attendance at the Tour Championship since the debut of the FedEx Cup -- while four of last year's finalists are out of the playoffs.Jim McCabe
- Nike Vapor Pro, Pro Combo and Speed irons August 19, 2014With Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon on stage, Nike releases its Vapor line of irons: Pro blades, Pro Combo and Speed.David Dusek
- USGA's O'Toole saved Yang from penalty at U.S. Am August 19, 2014Gunn Yang returned from a 97-minute weather delay at last week's U.S. Amateur, but was interrupted for much different reasons when facing a 15-footer to save par.Adam Schupak
- Finchem addresses Johnson saga, Prez Cup changes August 19, 2014PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem addressed a multitude of topics on Tuesday, including the Dustin Johnson saga and whether the Tour would ever combine the Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup.Jim McCabe
- GW Senior Tour Championship 2014 August 19, 2014Spots are available in Golfweek's Senior Tour Championship, to be played Dec. 3-5 at PGA National Resort & Spa. Click here to sign up.
- Can McIlroy, Stenson avoid FedEx Cup jinxes? August 19, 2014Rory McIlroy is No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings, but as the playoffs begin the man in that position has only prevailed twice -- and defending champion Henrik Stenson is working against history as well.Jim McCabe
- Tiger, McIlroy take on Ice Bucket Challenge August 19, 2014The Ice Bucket Challenge has taken the sports world by storm, and the latest superstars to get in on the action are Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy – together.Nick Masuda
- The Barclays: Ridgewood CC, hole by hole August 19, 2014The PGA Tour's FedEx Cup opener, The Barclays, returns to Ridgewood Country Club in New Jersey -- where its 7,319 yard, par-71 layout will be drawn from the club’s three nines.Bradley S. Klein
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2014