- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- Women's Golf Lessons
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- Rob Camacho on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Stosh on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Jeff Goodman on Ping Golf Custom Fitting [nFlight]
- Golf Tips for Women – Curbing Impulsive Decisions on the Golf Course on Aim Your Club-face Before You Take Your Stance
- Felux on Golf Lessons in Phoenix, Arizona (602) 828-GOLF
Update for Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Lessons & Instruction: 7/14/14
Special: $100 for four thirty minute lessons. Two golfers share: $75 each
Special: $100 for a two-hour session. Two golfers share: $75 each
You can use your time for a one hour play lesson and use your remaining hour as thirty minutes twice or one hour.
Note: three golfers share: $75 each and four golfers share would be $50 each
Note: green fee not included, but I will take care of the cart fee.
Note: prefer cash or check. CC or debit card $5 to be added
Golf Instruction and Lessons Update for Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, AZ: June 2, 2014
- $250 for 10 thirty minute lessons.
- $150 per person [2 students] share 10 thirty minute lessons.
- No expiration date as to when to complete the lessons.
- Perfect for winter visitors, or too hot during the summer.
- Special will end for purchase on June 12.
- Hours of availability SUMMER:
- Call me for Fall and Winter
- Monday 8:30am – 12pm and 5pm -8pm
- Tuesday: 7am -12pm and 5:30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am – 11am and 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 11:30am and 5pm – 8pm
- Friday: 7am – 11am
- Saturday: 9am- 12pm
The golf lessons will be customized to achieve your golfing goals. You can purchase this offer for yourself, family members or your friends. Gift certificates are available.
Please contact me directly to purchase. I do prefer check or cash. Credit cards or debit cards accepted.
Please contact me if you are owed lessons from previous purchases.
Note: $5.00 cc or debit card transaction to be added.
Thank you for choosing Arizona Golf Instructor!
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Instruction / Lessons update, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ – Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Short Game Special: Two hours consisting of putting, chipping, sand, and putting, or customize to your needs.
Cost: $110 [reg. rate is $150]
Two students each is $75 per [reg. rate is $125 per]
Take advantage of this special to hone or refine your skills. Most golfers have never had a lesson on the short game. Most of your shots will be within 100 yards to the hole.
For booking please call me direct at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional at Dobson Ranch Golf Course – Mesa, AZ
Mesa / Phoenix AZ Golf Instruction and Lessons Update: Monday, May 12, 2014
A limited time offer: four thirty minute lessons for only $110. Two students share four thirty minute lessons is only $75 per student. You can choose to do full swing, short game, or both.
For booking, please call me directly at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Dobson Ranch Golf Course, Mesa AZ
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Short Game School/Lessons Update: February 10, 2014
I am now offering a solution to your short game woes: A two hour short game school on how to score. You can do four topics within the two hour one day session. The areas covered will be – putting, chipping, pitching, and sand. You can use your time based on your needs. You may want an hour on putting and hour on sand. You can customize your time…you may want thirty minutes on 85 to 100 yard pitching, and thirty minutes on long putting, and thirty minutes on difficult lies in the bunker, and how to master short chip shots.
If you really want to lower your score, then you owe it to yourself the opportunity ti really change your game for the better. Most golfers have never had a short game coaching session. Why? Well…my experience is that most will someday “figure it out.” But when you go to the driving range you will most on the range tee…
A small investment that will last a lifetime: $150 for one student and only $110 per student for two, three, or four students.
Contact me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona Golf Instruction Update: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Short Game Winter Special 2014
Two Hour School: Putting, Pitching, Chipping, and Sand
Cost: $110 for one student (regular $140)
Cost: $75 per student for two, three, and four students (regular $100 per student)
Note: You may customize your two hour short game school. For example you may want one hour of sand, 30 minutes of putting, and 30 minutes of pitching.
For scheduling call me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Mesa, Phoenix Golf Instruction Update: Saturday, November 16, 2013
This year I am offering two options for a holiday golf lessons special:
Option 1: $105 for thee thirty minute sessions
Option 2: $150 for five thirty minute sessions
There is no limit to how many you can purchase.
For purchasing please contact me directly at (602) 828-4653
NOTE: offer to purchase ends 12/31/13
No expiration as to when to complete the lessons.
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- Toy Box Extra e-magazine: July 23, 2014 July 23, 2014In this week's issue, we take a deep look at both Rory McIlroy's winning bag from the British Open, as well as his apparel. Our James Achenbach takes a look back at 1-irons and swing aids.
- Niagara Falls CC ready for Porter Cup after harsh winter July 23, 2014The Northeast winter that hit Niagara Falls Country Club this year was not too kind. After a majority of the greens were dead after the winter, the grounds crew had a lot of work to do to get the course ready for the Porter Cup.Cassie Stein
- Dominic Foos inspired by Germany's athletic success July 23, 2014Dominic Foos is feeling inspired this week at the U.S. Junior Amateur. The 16-year-old German, who plans to turn pro at the end of the year, has witnessed two big victories by fellow countryman Martin Kaymer and a World Cup victory by the German national soccer team.Brentley Romine
- Report: Dick's fires 500-plus PGA pros July 23, 2014Dick’s Sporting Goods on Tuesday fired more than 500 full-time PGA professionals who worked at the company’s more than 560 stores, according to a report on ESPN.com.Golfweek Staff
- A closer look: U.S. Junior, Round of 64 July 23, 2014The Round of 64 for the U.S. Junior Amateur begins Wednesday at The Club at Carlton Woods’ Nicklaus Course. Here are five matches to keep an eye on, as well as the complete schedule for Wednesday’s first round of matches.Brentley Romine
- Angel Yin takes medalist honors at U.S. Girls Junior July 23, 2014Angel Yin didn’t breathe a visible sigh of relief until her final hole on Tuesday, nevermind that it ended in a three-putt. Yin still tied the course record of 65, still hit every par 5 in two, and still earned medalist honors at the U.S. Girls Junior Amateur.Julie Williams
- 5 Things: Horsfield, Crocker share stroke-play medal July 23, 2014After two days of stroke play in the Texas summer heat, the match-play field is set at the U.S. Junior Amateur. Sam Horsfield and Sean Crocker shared medalist honors while Davis Riley, Will Grimmer and Dominic Foos shared third to also advance Tuesday.Brentley Romine
- Jeansonne doesn't let diabetes get in the way July 22, 2014Nathan Jeansonne was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was 2 years old. Now 17, Jeansonne is one of the top junior golfers in the country, is committed to play college golf at LSU and after shooting 68 Tuesday, has a spot in the Round of 64 at the U.S. Junior Amateur.Brentley Romine
- Post victory, McIlroy talks gear with Golfweek July 22, 2014A day after Rory McIlroy won the Open Championship, he took a few minutes to answer some equipment questions for Golfweek via email.David Dusek
- Notes: Wu builds confidence; Zeng learning quickly July 22, 2014UCLA commit Bethany Wu won two critical matches at the 2013 U.S. Girls Junior, and that has brought some newfound confidence in 2014 as she chases the crown.Julie Williams
- Players love finding favorite food after British July 22, 2014Plenty of Americans who visit the UK notice a big difference in the available cuisine. If you haven't experienced it (or perhaps if you have), here's a smattering of notable pros' first meals back in the U.S.Golfweek Staff
- Player diary: Ashlan Ramsey (Part 18) July 22, 2014Turning pro after her freshman season at Clemson and the 2014 Curtis Cup, Ashlan Ramsey is experiencing state opens and LPGA Monday qualifying, with the Symetra Tour and Q-School on her radar.Ashlan Ramsey
- Lyle's leukemia recovery spurred by newborn distraction July 22, 2014Jarrod Lyle thought he might not ever tee it up again after being diagnosed with leukemia for a second time. But behind the support of his wife and 2-year-old daughter, the Australian will return to the PGA Tour in October.Nick Masuda
- Zalatoris embraces playing U.S. Junior in Texas July 22, 2014After five years, Will Zalatoris is finally getting to play in a U.S. Junior Amateur in his home state of Texas – and the Plano native is ready to take things one step at a time as he attempts to bring home the title this week in the Texas summer heat.Brentley Romine
- Yin leads U.S. Girls' Junior after first round July 22, 2014“Tired but excited” from a quick turnaround after the U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links, Angel Yin opened up a 3-shot lead in the first round of the U.S. Girls' Junior Championship in Arizona.Julie Williams
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2014