- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- Women's Golf Lessons
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- Rob Camacho on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Stosh on Arizona Golf Lessons for Kids/Youth/Juniors
- Jeff Goodman on Ping Golf Custom Fitting [nFlight]
- Golf Tips for Women – Curbing Impulsive Decisions on the Golf Course on Aim Your Club-face Before You Take Your Stance
- Felux on Golf Lessons in Phoenix, Arizona (602) 828-GOLF
Update for Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Lessons & Instruction: 7/14/14
Special: $100 for four thirty minute lessons. Two golfers share: $75 each
Special: $100 for a two-hour session. Two golfers share: $75 each
You can use your time for a one hour play lesson and use your remaining hour as thirty minutes twice or one hour.
Note: three golfers share: $75 each and four golfers share would be $50 each
Note: green fee not included, but I will take care of the cart fee.
Note: prefer cash or check. CC or debit card $5 to be added
Golf Instruction and Lessons Update for Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, AZ: June 2, 2014
- $250 for 10 thirty minute lessons.
- $150 per person [2 students] share 10 thirty minute lessons.
- No expiration date as to when to complete the lessons.
- Perfect for winter visitors, or too hot during the summer.
- Special will end for purchase on June 12.
- Hours of availability SUMMER:
- Call me for Fall and Winter
- Monday 8:30am – 12pm and 5pm -8pm
- Tuesday: 7am -12pm and 5:30pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am – 11am and 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 11:30am and 5pm – 8pm
- Friday: 7am – 11am
- Saturday: 9am- 12pm
The golf lessons will be customized to achieve your golfing goals. You can purchase this offer for yourself, family members or your friends. Gift certificates are available.
Please contact me directly to purchase. I do prefer check or cash. Credit cards or debit cards accepted.
Please contact me if you are owed lessons from previous purchases.
Note: $5.00 cc or debit card transaction to be added.
Thank you for choosing Arizona Golf Instructor!
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Instruction / Lessons update, Mesa, Phoenix, AZ – Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Short Game Special: Two hours consisting of putting, chipping, sand, and putting, or customize to your needs.
Cost: $110 [reg. rate is $150]
Two students each is $75 per [reg. rate is $125 per]
Take advantage of this special to hone or refine your skills. Most golfers have never had a lesson on the short game. Most of your shots will be within 100 yards to the hole.
For booking please call me direct at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional at Dobson Ranch Golf Course – Mesa, AZ
Mesa / Phoenix AZ Golf Instruction and Lessons Update: Monday, May 12, 2014
A limited time offer: four thirty minute lessons for only $110. Two students share four thirty minute lessons is only $75 per student. You can choose to do full swing, short game, or both.
For booking, please call me directly at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Dobson Ranch Golf Course, Mesa AZ
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ Golf Short Game School/Lessons Update: February 10, 2014
I am now offering a solution to your short game woes: A two hour short game school on how to score. You can do four topics within the two hour one day session. The areas covered will be – putting, chipping, pitching, and sand. You can use your time based on your needs. You may want an hour on putting and hour on sand. You can customize your time…you may want thirty minutes on 85 to 100 yard pitching, and thirty minutes on long putting, and thirty minutes on difficult lies in the bunker, and how to master short chip shots.
If you really want to lower your score, then you owe it to yourself the opportunity ti really change your game for the better. Most golfers have never had a short game coaching session. Why? Well…my experience is that most will someday “figure it out.” But when you go to the driving range you will most on the range tee…
A small investment that will last a lifetime: $150 for one student and only $110 per student for two, three, or four students.
Contact me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona Golf Instruction Update: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Short Game Winter Special 2014
Two Hour School: Putting, Pitching, Chipping, and Sand
Cost: $110 for one student (regular $140)
Cost: $75 per student for two, three, and four students (regular $100 per student)
Note: You may customize your two hour short game school. For example you may want one hour of sand, 30 minutes of putting, and 30 minutes of pitching.
For scheduling call me at (602) 828-4653
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Mesa, Phoenix Golf Instruction Update: Saturday, November 16, 2013
This year I am offering two options for a holiday golf lessons special:
Option 1: $105 for thee thirty minute sessions
Option 2: $150 for five thirty minute sessions
There is no limit to how many you can purchase.
For purchasing please contact me directly at (602) 828-4653
NOTE: offer to purchase ends 12/31/13
No expiration as to when to complete the lessons.
Robbie Camacho, PGA Professional
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- Scott tops expert picks for WGC-Bridgestone July 29, 2014Jim Furyk earns multiple mentions as a contender at this week's WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, although he's not a favorite as World No. 1 Adam Scott and Tiger Woods are. Check out the rest of our experts' picks!Golfweek Staff
- WGC-Bridgestone: Tee times, 1st and 2nd rounds July 29, 2014Tiger Woods will share a late Thursday tee time with U.S. Open champ Martin Kaymer as he begins the defense of his WGC-Bridgestone Invitational title. See complete tee times and pairings here!Bill Zimmerman
- Junior PGA winners to receive PGA Tour, LPGA invites July 29, 2014For the first time the winners of the Junior PGA Championship will earn PGA Tour and LPGA exemptions, the PGA of America announced Tuesday.Brentley Romine
- LPGA to open 2015 season in Florida July 28, 2014The LPGA will open its 2015 season at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club, according to a letter posted on the Ocala, Fla., club’s website and an email sent to players.Beth Ann Nichols
- Neil, Strom lead Europe's Junior Ryder Cup selections July 28, 2014Scotland's Bradley Neil and Sweden's Linnea Strom were among 12 boys and girls selected to Europe's 2014 Junior Ryder Cup team.Brentley Romine
- Woods to play Begay's tourney during FedEx July 28, 2014Tiger Woods is set to make his fifth appearance in the Notah Begay III Foundation Challenge -- between the first two events of the FedEx Cup playoffs -- as will Jason Dufner, Jimmy Walker, Angel Cabrera and others.Bill Zimmerman
- Furyk, McDowell make small Ryder Cup moves July 28, 2014Jim Furyk's runner-up finish Sunday at the RBC Canadian Open helped him secure an already solid standing in the U.S. team's Ryder Cup points, while Graeme McDowell inched closer to a European team nod.Bill Zimmerman
- Preview: 2014 Western Amateur at The Beverly CC July 28, 2014The 112th Western Amateur Championship is set to take place Tuesday-Saturday at The Beverly Country Club in Chicago. Here is a breakdown of the tournament and its field:Cassie Stein
- Fans again can pick Sunday pin for PGA Championship July 28, 2014The PGA Championship is letting fans choose the Sunday hole location on the par-4 16th hole at Valhalla -- the second straight year in which an online poll will place a pin in the final round of a major.Bill Zimmerman
- Junior PGA: Preview, first-round tee times July 28, 2014The 39th Junior PGA Championship will make its first appearance in Texas when it begins Tuesday. Here's a preview of the event, featuring 156 of the best boys and girls in the country, and first-round tee times.Brentley Romine
- Upper Deck releasing golf trading cards July 28, 2014Upper Deck, the Carlsbad, Calif., collectibles and memorabilia company, has announced that this week it will release the 2014 Exquisite Collection Golf card set.David Dusek
- No joke: Anchor's hole-in-one nets SUV July 28, 2014Sports anchor and funny man Jay Harris laughed all the way from Las Vegas to his driveway when a hole-in-one won him a Land Rover SUV during a recent charity tournament.Bill Zimmerman
- Parks wins Symetra's SEFCU Championship July 28, 2014For the second time in the Symetra Tour's 34 years, an African-American has won an event as Sadena Parks shot 62 Sunday to come from seven shots back and emerge victorious at the 2014 SEFCU Championship at Capital Hills.Bill Zimmerman
- South Dakota State hires Tenn. assistant to coach men, women July 28, 2014Casey VanDamme has been named head men's and women's coach at South Dakota State after five seasons as Tennessee's director of instruction and player development.Golfweek Staff
- Winner's bag: Tim Clark at RBC Canadian Open July 27, 2014Here is a complete list of the clubs that Tim Clark used this week to win the 2014 RBC Canadian Open on PGA Tour.David Dusek
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2014