- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Club West Golf Course
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Junior Golf
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- The Duke Golf Course
- The Duke Golf Couse
- The Foothills Golf Course
- Women's Golf Lessons
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
Golf lessons update – June 23, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizonpa
Take advantage of the two hour short game (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) special for only $125.
Share with friends and/or family: two students is $100 each, three students $85 each, and four students is $75 each.
This offer is affordable for all golfers.
Each subject (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) for one golfer is only $31.25 per subject
Two golfers is only $25 each per subject
Three golfers is only $21.25 each per subject
Four golfers is only $18.75 each per subject
Note: instruction and coaching available at the following locations.
- Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona – Phoenix metro area golf lessons/instruction update: May 28, 2015
Golf lessons make a great gift for Dad.
Here it is: three 45-minute lessons for $110.
The normal rate is $195 – you save $85.
Dad can choose from four locations:
Ahwatukee CC, Clubwest, Dobson Ranch, The Foothills, and The Duke.
To purchase your gift certificate please call me at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Instructor
Golf lessons and instruction update April 6, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
Here is my Spring 2015 golf instruction/coaching special:
Eight two hour sessions for only $695
Two golfers $495 per
Three golfers $395 per
Just think how much improvement you will gain, and for you to experience real results just after 16 hours of coaching. The best benefit of this program is you will experience on the golf course instruction and coaching.
Your range balls, green fee, and cart fee is included. This program is customized to meet your needs for your total golf game improvement.
The time commitment can be customized. You can elect to do one session per week, two per week, or two sessions per month.
It’s time you invest and spend a little to get better and enjoy the process of succeeding.
Locations for this program: Ahwatukee CC, Club West, The Foothills, and The Duke.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
March 30, 2015 Arizona Golf Lessons/Instruction Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale:
Full swing and short game evaluation/lesson plus on course evaluation and coaching.
This limited time special offer is a full swing, short game, and golf course evaluation. Most golfers have not had a total golf game evaluation. Find out your true potential and see real results.
What is included in this session?
Range balls, green fee and cart fee.
Full swing assessment, putting, chipping, pitching, sand, and how you play on the golf course.
How long? Two hours (one or two golfers)
How much? $150 (reg. $250) for one golfer or $100 each two golfers (reg. $150 per)
Where? Ahwatukee CC
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Phoenix, Maricopa, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Arizona: Golf lessons update for March 27, 2015:
This special offer is for the golfer who is serious about his or her game. The program is a three hour session of total golf game learning and performance, which meets one time per week for four weeks.
In my opinion: the model of traditional golf lessons at 3o minutes or one hour is broken. A three hour session allows for plenty of time to train and develop for improvement.
Investment for 12 hours:
$795 one student
$595 two students each
$395 three students each
You deserve to see real results. The hope and someday you improve may never come, or will it…the possibility is within reach. I have never met a golfer who was 100% satisfied with his or her golf game.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona Golf Lessons Update: March 1, 2015
When you go to the practice facility you will see the majority of golfers on the range. The putting green is there, but most spend little time there. Why? Are you a good putter? No need to practice? Do you easily get bored? Do you know how to practice putting? It’s easy, so no need to work at it….The long ball is more fun, sexy and exciting, right?
I have had many students in the past ask me if I even coach putting. Many assume it is not offered, or don’t need it because how hard could it be…
For some putting is an easy task that is learned through trial and error. For others putting is frustrating. Of course we all want to sink more putts and avoid the dreaded three-putt, right?
Here is what I offer in a putting coaching session
Aim (vision, putter aim, and body alignment)
Set-Up (grip, stance, ball location, eye-line, and posture)
Putter evaluation and recommendation
Learn the skill of touch, feel, and distance control
Investment: $125 for a one hour session
Two Golfers: $75 each
What you learn and experience will enlighten you. Spend a little time and invest in your game for life time of putting improvement and enjoyment.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona Golf School Update for December 11, 2014: Awhatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.
Three Day Golf School by PGA Pro, Rob Camacho will help your golf game for the 2015 season and beyond. The cost for the golf school is affordable, and even less expensive compared to traditional hourly rates or series of lesson rates.
Why Arizona Golf School?
You as the student will have a full day of learning versus a 1/2 hour lesson or hour lessons that typically meet one time per week.
How many per school?
One student with a max of four students per golf school.
What is the daily schedule?
9am – 12pm Learning/Coaching
12pm – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 2pm Learning/Coaching (warm up for golf)
2pm – 4pm Learning/Coaching on the golf course
All Inclusive Golf School:
Professional instruction and coaching by Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
$999.99 per person
Payment: prefer cash or check, but all credit / debit cards accepted.* Note*: as of January 1, 2015 there will be a 3.5% cc and debit card transaction fee to be added.
Golf Lessons Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ: December 8, 2014
The best golfers in the world hire a coach/instructor to help for improvement. Case in point is the recent winner, Jordan Spieth winning the Hero World Challenge (Tiger’s tournament). On Sunday’s post win interview on the Golf Channel, Spieth acknowledge his instructor, Cameron McCormick’s help. Putting was in need of help. Spieth said, his coach noticed his putting stroke was too “straight back” and need a little arc on the backswing. Well, it helped Spieth to win by 10 shots.
Tiger Woods just hired Chris Como to help. So why do you need to hire a golf instructor/coach? The obvious is to improve, right?
Well, most will avoid it like a plague. Why? Here is a list of ten reasons in my opinion why golfers will not hire a teacher/instructor.
1. The pro will screw up my swing.
2. The pro will make me swing his way.
3. I am not good enough.
4. Lessons cost to much.
5. I tried lessons in the past, and it was a waste of time and money.
6. My friend will help me for free.
7. I can youtube golf lessons for free.
8. I get free advice on the range from the guy next to me.
9. I can learn from watching golf channel.
10. Lessons will screw up my game.
I can help you, if given the opportunity. Changes can take some time, but positive changes can be experienced with one session as well. Why not experience a longer session? Perhaps a two or three hour session versus the traditional “series” of lessons?
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Performance Coach
Dobson Ranch l Ahwatukee CC l The Duke, Maricopa
Update Golf Instruction and Lessons for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe: November 25, 2014
Four 30-minute lessons for only $99.99. Two Hour Session is only $99.99
Two golfers share four 30-minute lessons for only $79.99 each. Two golfers share two hour session for only $79.99 each.
Gift Certificates Available
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Ahwatukee CC l Dobson Ranch Golf Course l The Duke Golf Course (Maricopa)
Update November 16, 2014: golf lessons & instruction for Ahwatukee, Chandler, City of Maricopa, Mesa. and Tempe, Arizona.
Right now is a great time with the weather cooler outside to take professional golf instruction from PGA Pro, Rob Camacho at The Duke in the city of Maricopa.
As posted on the previous blog post: you can receive a two hour session for only $99.99. You can do with a friend or relative for only $79.99 each.
Perhaps a lesson once a week is best for you at four lessons for only $99.99.
Rob Camacho, PGA
Golf Performance Coach
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- Recap: Tiger Woods falls back at Greenbrier with 71 July 4, 2015Follow Tiger Woods as he plays the Greenbrier Classic third round Saturday at The Old White TPC in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.Golfweek Staff
- Jaco Van Zyl takes Alstom French Open lead July 4, 2015European Tour golfer Jaco Van Zyl takes the lead at the Alstom Open de France French Open with Martin Kaymer and Victor Dubuisson in the hunt.Andy Zunz
- Tee times, pairings: Greenbrier Classic, third round July 3, 2015PGA Tour tee times and pairings for the third round of the Greenbrier Classic at The Old White TPC in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.Golfweek Staff
- Langley, Vegas share Greenbrier lead; Tiger 4 back July 3, 2015PGA Tour players Scott Langley and Jhonattan Vegas share the second-round lead at the Greenbrier Classic while Tiger Woods is four shots back.Brentley Romine
- Gonzaga's Sean Walsh wins North and South Amateur July 3, 2015Gonzaga's Sean Walsh captured the North and South Amateur Friday by defeating Arizona's George Cunningham in the match-play final at Pinehurst (N.C.) No. 2.Brentley Romine
- Recap: Tiger cards 69 to make Greenbrier cut July 3, 2015Tiger Woods shoots 1-under 69 in Greenbrier Classic second round on PGA Tour.Golfweek Staff
- Dubuisson, Kaymer, Cabrera-Bello lead French Open July 3, 2015European Tour players Martin Kaymer, Victor Dubuisson and Rafa Cabrera-Bello share the second-round lead at the Alstom French Open in Paris.Brentley Romine
- Bubba Watson plans to paint over Confederate flag on classic car July 3, 2015Bubba Watson has announced plans to repaint the Confederate flag on the top of his classic car from the Dukes of Hazzard.Alex Miceli
- Golf, business groups rebuke Trump for comments about Mexicans July 3, 2015Billionaire Donald Trump faces growing condemnation in the golf and business communities after his disparaging comments about Mexicans made two weeks ago.Alex Miceli
- Kieffer leads Euro Tour's French Open as storms prevent finish July 2, 2015Maximilian Kieffer leads the European Tour's French Open even though the first round was cut short by thunderstorms.Golfweek Staff
- PGA Tour aces merit Greenbrier fans a wad of cash July 2, 2015Two Greenbrier Classic holes-in-one resulted in a cash grab for PGA Tour fans in attendance.Golfweek Staff
- Langley's surge comes at a good time with British spots on the line July 2, 2015PGA Tour player Scott Langley's good Greenbrier Classic 2015 play could merit him a spot in the British Open.Adam Schupak
- Recap: Langley leads after Day 1 at Greenbrier; Tiger posts 66 July 2, 2015Tiger Woods opened the 2015 Greenbrier Classic with a 66, which was four shots off of Scott Langley's lead.Golfweek Staff
- Tiger brings old ballstriking to Greenbrier, but is he 'back'? July 2, 2015Tiger Woods looked like himself again at the PGA Tour's Greenbrier Classic.Adam Schupak
- Henderson withdraws from Symetra event after minor car accident July 2, 2015LPGA hopeful Brooke Henderson has withdrawn from a Symetra Tour event with soreness from a minor car accident.Golfweek Staff
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2015