- Ahwatukee Golf Lessons
- Arizona Golf Lessons
- Arizona Short Game Lessons
- Beginner Golf Lessons
- Chandler Golf Lessons
- Chipping Lessons
- Club West Golf Course
- Dobson Ranch Golf Course
- East Valley Golf
- Gilbert Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Fitting
- Golf Coaching
- Golf Dictionary
- Golf Playing Lessons
- Golf Tips
- Golf Video
- Junior Golf Lessons
- Kids Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Golf Lessons
- Maricopa Junior Golf
- Mesa Golf Lessons
- PGA Golf Tour
- Phoenix Golf Lessons
- Pitching Lessons
- Putting Lessons
- Rio Salado Golf Lessons
- Scottsdale Golf Lessons
- Senior Golf Lessons
- Short Game Lessons
- Tempe Golf Lessons
- Tempe Golf School
- The Duke Golf Course
- The Duke Golf Couse
- The Foothills Golf Course
- Women's Golf Lessons
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
Golf Lessons Update for July 30, 2015 serving: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Dobson Ranch, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe Arizona.
Golf lessons update – June 23, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona
Take advantage of the three hour short game (putting, chipping, pitching, and sand) special for only $175.
Share with friends and/or family: two students is $100 each, three students $85 each, and four students is $75 each.
This offer is affordable for all golfers.
Note: instruction and coaching available at the following locations.
- Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona – Phoenix metro area golf lessons/instruction update: May 28, 2015
Golf lessons make a great gift for Dad.
Here it is: three 45-minute lessons for $110.
The normal rate is $195 – you save $85.
Dad can choose from four locations:
Ahwatukee CC, Clubwest, Dobson Ranch, The Foothills, and The Duke.
To purchase your gift certificate please call me at 602-828-4653.
Rob Camacho, PGA Instructor
Golf lessons and instruction update April 6, 2015: Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe.
Here is my Spring 2015 golf instruction/coaching special:
Eight two hour sessions for only $695
Two golfers $495 per
Three golfers $395 per
Just think how much improvement you will gain, and for you to experience real results just after 16 hours of coaching. The best benefit of this program is you will experience on the golf course instruction and coaching.
Your range balls, green fee, and cart fee is included. This program is customized to meet your needs for your total golf game improvement.
The time commitment can be customized. You can elect to do one session per week, two per week, or two sessions per month.
It’s time you invest and spend a little to get better and enjoy the process of succeeding.
Locations for this program: Ahwatukee CC, Club West, The Foothills, and The Duke.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
March 30, 2015 Arizona Golf Lessons/Instruction Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe, and Scottsdale:
Full swing and short game evaluation/lesson plus on course evaluation and coaching.
This limited time special offer is a full swing, short game, and golf course evaluation. Most golfers have not had a total golf game evaluation. Find out your true potential and see real results.
What is included in this session?
Range balls, green fee and cart fee.
Full swing assessment, putting, chipping, pitching, sand, and how you play on the golf course.
How long? Two hours (one or two golfers)
How much? $150 (reg. $250) for one golfer or $100 each two golfers (reg. $150 per)
Where? Ahwatukee CC
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Phoenix, Maricopa, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Arizona: Golf lessons update for March 27, 2015:
This special offer is for the golfer who is serious about his or her game. The program is a three hour session of total golf game learning and performance, which meets one time per week for four weeks.
In my opinion: the model of traditional golf lessons at 3o minutes or one hour is broken. A three hour session allows for plenty of time to train and develop for improvement.
Investment for 12 hours:
$795 one student
$595 two students each
$395 three students each
You deserve to see real results. The hope and someday you improve may never come, or will it…the possibility is within reach. I have never met a golfer who was 100% satisfied with his or her golf game.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona Golf Lessons Update: March 1, 2015
When you go to the practice facility you will see the majority of golfers on the range. The putting green is there, but most spend little time there. Why? Are you a good putter? No need to practice? Do you easily get bored? Do you know how to practice putting? It’s easy, so no need to work at it….The long ball is more fun, sexy and exciting, right?
I have had many students in the past ask me if I even coach putting. Many assume it is not offered, or don’t need it because how hard could it be…
For some putting is an easy task that is learned through trial and error. For others putting is frustrating. Of course we all want to sink more putts and avoid the dreaded three-putt, right?
Here is what I offer in a putting coaching session
Aim (vision, putter aim, and body alignment)
Set-Up (grip, stance, ball location, eye-line, and posture)
Putter evaluation and recommendation
Learn the skill of touch, feel, and distance control
Investment: $125 for a one hour session
Two Golfers: $75 each
What you learn and experience will enlighten you. Spend a little time and invest in your game for life time of putting improvement and enjoyment.
Rob Camacho, PGA Golf Coach
Arizona Golf School Update for December 11, 2014: Awhatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.
Three Day Golf School by PGA Pro, Rob Camacho will help your golf game for the 2015 season and beyond. The cost for the golf school is affordable, and even less expensive compared to traditional hourly rates or series of lesson rates.
Why Arizona Golf School?
You as the student will have a full day of learning versus a 1/2 hour lesson or hour lessons that typically meet one time per week.
How many per school?
One student with a max of four students per golf school.
What is the daily schedule?
9am – 12pm Learning/Coaching
12pm – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 2pm Learning/Coaching (warm up for golf)
2pm – 4pm Learning/Coaching on the golf course
All Inclusive Golf School:
Professional instruction and coaching by Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
$999.99 per person
Payment: prefer cash or check, but all credit / debit cards accepted.* Note*: as of January 1, 2015 there will be a 3.5% cc and debit card transaction fee to be added.
Golf Lessons Update for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, AZ: December 8, 2014
The best golfers in the world hire a coach/instructor to help for improvement. Case in point is the recent winner, Jordan Spieth winning the Hero World Challenge (Tiger’s tournament). On Sunday’s post win interview on the Golf Channel, Spieth acknowledge his instructor, Cameron McCormick’s help. Putting was in need of help. Spieth said, his coach noticed his putting stroke was too “straight back” and need a little arc on the backswing. Well, it helped Spieth to win by 10 shots.
Tiger Woods just hired Chris Como to help. So why do you need to hire a golf instructor/coach? The obvious is to improve, right?
Well, most will avoid it like a plague. Why? Here is a list of ten reasons in my opinion why golfers will not hire a teacher/instructor.
1. The pro will screw up my swing.
2. The pro will make me swing his way.
3. I am not good enough.
4. Lessons cost to much.
5. I tried lessons in the past, and it was a waste of time and money.
6. My friend will help me for free.
7. I can youtube golf lessons for free.
8. I get free advice on the range from the guy next to me.
9. I can learn from watching golf channel.
10. Lessons will screw up my game.
I can help you, if given the opportunity. Changes can take some time, but positive changes can be experienced with one session as well. Why not experience a longer session? Perhaps a two or three hour session versus the traditional “series” of lessons?
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Golf Performance Coach
Dobson Ranch l Ahwatukee CC l The Duke, Maricopa
Update Golf Instruction and Lessons for Ahwatukee, Chandler, Maricopa, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe: November 25, 2014
Four 30-minute lessons for only $99.99. Two Hour Session is only $99.99
Two golfers share four 30-minute lessons for only $79.99 each. Two golfers share two hour session for only $79.99 each.
Gift Certificates Available
Rob Camacho, PGA Professional
Ahwatukee CC l Dobson Ranch Golf Course l The Duke Golf Course (Maricopa)
Hello my name is Rob Camacho. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my golf cyberspace corner. This place is, and will always be, a work in progress, so make sure to visit every now and then.
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond Driver August 4, 2015A two-channel Gravity Core, adjustable hosel and lower spin make the Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond ideal for big hitters.David Dusek
- U.S. Junior winner Philip Barbaree cruises to Junior PGA lead August 4, 2015Philip Barbaree continues to sail after his U.S. Junior Amateur victory by leading the Junior PGA Championship.Rich Skyzinski
- Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver August 4, 2015The new Callaway Great Big Bertha combines a sliding weight, an adjustable hosel and aerodynamic design to increase distance and playability.David Dusek
- Thomas Hogan (2018) verbally commits to Ole Miss Rebels August 3, 2015Thomas Hogan, a 15-year-old from Frederica Academy in St. Simons Island, Ga., verbally committed July 11 to play college golf for Ole Miss.Brentley Romine
- Rory McIlroy films trick-shot video with Bryan Bros. at Whistling Straits August 3, 2015PGA Tour golfer Rory McIlroy films trick-shot video with Bryan Bros. at Whistling Straits, site of 2015 PGA Championship.Andy Zunz
- Career-low round gives Yujeong Son lead at Junior PGA August 3, 2015Yujeong Son fired a career-best 7-under 64 Monday to take the first-round lead at the Junior PGA Championship at Miramont Country Club in Bryan, Texas.Rich Skyzinski
- Player of the Week: Jacob Solomon August 3, 2015Jacob Solomon, of Dublin, Calif., went undefeated for the winning West team at the AJGA's Wyndham Cup, earning Golfweek's Junior Boys Player of the Week honors.Golfweek Staff
- Player of the Week: Haley Moore August 3, 2015Haley Moore, of Escondido, Calif., secured a perfect 4-0-0 record at the AJGA's Wyndham Cup, helping the West take a victory and earning Golfweek's Junior Girls Player of the Week honors.Golfweek Staff
- Tiger Woods receives PGA Tour exemption for Hero World Challenge August 3, 2015Tiger Woods PGA Tour golfer receives sponsor exemption to 2015 Hero World Challenge so event maintains Official World Golf Ranking OWGR points.Andy Zunz
- Tiger Woods: I'm 'very close' to winning again August 3, 2015Tiger Woods said he feels very close to winning again during a media day to promote the Deustche Bank Championship at TPC Boston in Norton, Mass.Jim McCabe
- Western Amateur the latest top am event drawn to Rich Harvest Farms August 3, 2015Rich Harvest Farms owner Jerry Rich has a knack for bringing top amateur and NCAA college golf tournaments to his Chicago golf course.Kevin Casey, Golfweek contributor
- VIDEO: On the range with incoming Oklahoma freshman Brad Dalke August 3, 2015Incoming Oklahoma freshman Brad Dalke catches up with Golfweek before ending a long and successful junior-golf career.Golfweek Staff
- Eugene Hong (2018) commits to Florida Gators August 3, 2015Eugene Hong, a 2018 recruit from Sanford, Fla., has verbally committed to the University of Florida.Brentley Romine
- Carson Seals (2016) commits to Southern Illinois August 3, 2015Carson Seals, of Ardmore, Okla., has committed to play men's college golf at Southern Illinois in 2016.
- On Keith Pelley's first day with European Tour, the mission is clear August 3, 2015The European Tour's new chief executive Keith Pelley begins his tenure Monday and his priority should be keeping Europe's top stars at home.Alistair Tait
Powered by WordPress
Rob Camacho Arizona Golf Instructor© 2015